80 Mesh - 200 Mesh Aluminium Alloy Powder For Steel Producing
Product Name : Aluminium Alloy Powder ( Fe - Al powder )
Application : Steel Producing , Deoxidizer
Particle Size : 80 Mesh - 200 Mesh
Chemical Composition : Al : 50 ± 2%
Feature : Gray powder
Standard : Q/HUAB91-2014
Dangerous : None
Manufacturer : Shanghai Jordon
Aluminum (or Aluminum) (atomic symbol: Al, atomic number: 13) is a
Block P, Group 13, Period 3 element with an atomic weight of
26.9815386. It is the third most abundant element in the earth's
crust and the most abundant metallic element.Aluminum's name is derived from alumina, the mineral from which Sir
Humphrey Davy attempted to refine it from in 1812. It wasn't until
1825 that Aluminum was first isolated by Hans Christian Oersted.
Aluminum is a silvery gray metal that possesses many desirable
characteristics. It is light, nonmagnetic and non-sparking. It
stands second among metals in the scale of malleability, and sixth in ductility. It is
extensively used in many industrial applications where a strong,
light, easily constructed material is needed. Although it has only 60% of the electrical conductivity of copper, it is used in electrical transmission lines because of its light
weight. Pure aluminum is soft and lacks strength, but alloyed with small amounts of copper, magnesium, silicon, manganese, or other elements it imparts a variety of useful properties.
Aluminum was first predicted by Antoine Lavoisierin 1787 and first
isolated by Friedrich Wöhler in 1827.
· Gray granule shapes, round shape and diamond shape.
· Without lump and dregs in finished products.
· Sizing scope: 50-325 mesh.
· Product Chemical and Physical property
|Ferro Aluminium powder|
|Chemical Composition,%||Physical Properties|
|Al||Fe||Impurity Content,%,≤||Size Distribution|
· We offer a premium quality of ferro aluminum alloy that is best
suitable for diverse industrial usage. To form this ferro aluminum
alloy, iron and aluminum are melted and mixed together. Used as
deoxidizer in steel making, the concentration of aluminum can vary
this alloy to carter varied requirements of our clients around the
· Aluminium Alloy Powder ( Fe - Al powder ) is mainly used in steel
making and Deoxidizer and welding material.
· 100% factory manufacture and factory direct sales
· Competitive price and quality guaranteed
· Small order is welcomed
· Sample free is available
· Different size of the product can be choose
· Delivery on time
· We have more than 60 years of experience in producing metal
· We have through the ISO9001 quality management system